Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FREE WRITERS' CONFERENCE!

That's such an overused ploy, isn't it? Dangling a carrot like that just to get your attention? So mean and shallow of me.

But it's TRUE!

WriteOnCon is a free, online childrens' writers' conference from August 10-12, 2010. It's scheduled to take place outside normal working hours, so it's even do-able for the nine-to-fivers among us, and it boasts an agent and editor line-up that has me breaking out in cold sweats of excitement and fear. Most boards are closed until the conference opens, but there is a critique board that is absolutely humming for those of us who want to polish up our work a bit ahead of time.

Did I mention that it's free?

So go register, already!

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Ishta! Did you get my email? I sent your interview questions if you're still interested!

    bru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, checked email and got it today. Will reply to you tomorrow with answers, if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, neither! I'll look for you, Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also meet some nice people there with excellent advices ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Yes, I have gotten some very good advice too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete