Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hiatus!

I am swamped.

Not only am I way behind on my NaNo goals, but I have critiques to do and an epic outline to complete. Having company over will have this sort of result, methinks.

So, I am going to have to take a two-week-ish blogging hiatus. I'll miss you guys, but I have to take my own advice here and buckle down and prioritize. And I hope you'll understand and come back in December, when I'll be back to my daily blogging schedule.

In the meantime, have a great November, and I'll see you on December 1st!

7 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a blog break!
    Take this time to get things done and enjoy family and friends!!
    See you in December, Ishta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My intent is NOT to distract you... but before I knew you were taking a break, I gave you an award on my blog. :) check it out (when you have time!) www.margokelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ishta I didn't realise you've been blogging every day, that's a huge commitment. Why don't you trial doing a couple less when you come back. I'm sure you won't lose loyal followers. Good luck with it all!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see you win NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a productive time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your hiatus is going well!

    I need like a hiatus on life to get my NaNo back on track. :P

    ReplyDelete